We have Berkshire and Berkshire crossbreed butcher hogs available throughout the year sold as whole or half carcasses. These animals can be processed in USDA facilities for restaurant use, or via the custom butcher shop of your choice. Check on current pricing.
We are now making USDA processed primal cuts available, primarily for our restaurant customers who do not have the facilities or means in which to deal with whole or half carcasses. These primals are vacuum packed and frozen. Check on current pricing.
Heritage packs have been very popular over the years and give folks the opportunity to purchase exactly what they want from a Berkshire carcass. Subject to availability. Check with us for current pricing.
The Flathead Pack (Sampler Pack)
- ~2 pks pork chops (3-4 chops per pack) – approx. 4-5 lbs
- 1 pk country style ribs – approx.2-3 lbs
- ~2-3 lbs hot Italian sausage or country breakfast sausage
- ~1-2 lbs of bacon
- Fresh leg roast
Going to the Sun Pack (Breakfast Pack)
- ~2-3 lbs bacon
- ~3-4 lbs hot Italian sausage, breakfast sausage or unseasoned ground pork(make your own custom flavor or ask about our seasoning packs)
Cascades Pack (BBQ Pack)
- 1-2 Boston butt/shoulder roasts and/or country style ribs (~6-8 lbs)
- 8-12 chops (~4-6 lbs)
- Spareribs or country style ribs (~4-6 lbs)
Olympics Pack (Prime Dinner Pack)
- Thick cut Pork Chops
- Loin Roast
- Fresh Leg Roast
Our Berkshires originated from the very top breeders in Iowa. These Berks are bred to have rigor … to be able to produce high quality meat producing pigs outside in the often harsh conditions that exist here in the Northwest.
We select the very best animals in litters to be sold as breeders and make these available throughout the year.
Some folks like to get pigs to raise up themselves for the freezer. We make a limited amount of weaners available, predominantly in the spring, for this purpose.